- Aluminum case (anodized and electrostatically coated)
- PC/ Aluminum/ Fiberglass/ Carbon fiber plate
- Hot-swappable PCB, QMK firmware, VIA support, without per-key RGB
- Brass weight (transparent E-coating after sandblasting)
- Top mount, silicone socks, silicone bowl, 3 types of structural support
- Flex cut PCB, thickness 1.2 mm
- USB-C daughterboard support
- ≈1.4 kg before assembly
- Length: 294.7 mm, width: 115.7 mm, front: 18.5 mm, back: 32.5 mm, typing angle: 7°
- Design by KBDfans
- Made in China
- Keycaps: Cherry Profile Cement Grey Japanese PBT Dye-Sub Keycaps Set (SKU: DP2787)
Ready To Use Tofu60 2.0 Hot-swap Keyboard With Cement Grey JP PBT Keycaps
- Aluminum top and bottom case x1
- Plate x1
- Hot-swappable PCB x1
- USB-C daughterboard x1
- Brass weight x1
- Screws for top mount x1 set
- Silicone bowl (poron cotton for silicone bowl structure) x1 set
- Silicone socks x1 set
- Bottom poron x1
- Plate poron x1
- EVA switch pad x1
- Cherry screw in stabilizers x1 set
- Rubber feet x1 set
- Keycaps set x1
Estimated shipping date
- End of April, 2023
1. Keyboard case - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 1 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
2. Brass weight - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 1 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
3. Case interior - Based on the production method of anodizing and spraying, the product can lead to some smearing at the surface level, and you'll see some hook marks within the case. Also, the spraying process can not guarantee that the color will look 100% the same on the internal case corners. The color off on the interior case and the interior corners are not eligible for Return & Refund.
-Make sure to QC your keyboard case and weight before building it. For any issues besides the three above, please get in touch with our customer support agents to get help.
-For anything built is not eligible for Return & Refund.
3 layouts available
New design with 3 different mounting styles
Tofu60 2.0 continues the design of the first generation. KBDfans does upgrade the structure this time.
The 2.0 version supports three different mounting styles: Top Mount, Gasket Mount, Silicone bowl Gasket mount（Available in 3 different hardness silicone bowls）, which meant to provide three different typing experiences on one keyboard.