The design inspiration for this mechanical keyboard comes from the regular tetrahedron,
which is a very basic shape in geometry with strong symmetry and aesthetic value.
- Typing angle: 7°
- Structure: Silicone socks gasket mount
- Case Material: Top and bottom aluminum
- PCB: 1.6mm Non-Flex cut solderable PCB/1.2mm Non-Flex cut Hot-swappable PCB, USB-C, supports daughterboard and VIA/QMK, Caps lock LED indicator on the top and RGB for logo LED indicator only
- Weight: PVD stainless steel weight, PVD sandblasted brass weight stripe (with engraved TET text)
- Plate: Polycarbonate/Black Aluminum/FR4
- Foam: Case foam and PCB foam (PORON material)
- Color chips: 9 colors, aluminum material, ~0.1g/ea
- Weight: ~2.1kg (case+weight bar)
- Designed by KBDfans
- 1.2mm Non-Flex cut Hot-swap PCB
- 1.6mm Solderable PCB
- Aluminum Black Plate (Hot-swap version)
- Polycarbonate Plate (Hot-swap version)
- FR4 Plate (Hot-swap version)
- Aluminum Black Plate (Solderable version)
- Polycarbonate Plate (Solderable version)
- FR4 Plate (Solderable version)
- Foam kit (Hot-swap version)
- Foam kit (Solderable version)
1. Keyboard case - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
2. Weight - If you see any resemblance of marks or foreign material under 2 mm (tool marks, stain, dent, sand mark, scratch, etc.), you're not eligible for Return & Refund.
3. Case interior - Based on the production method of anodizing and spraying, the product can lead to some smearing at the surface level, and you'll see some hook marks within the case. Also, the spraying process can not guarantee that the color will look 100% the same on the internal case corners. The color off on the interior case and the interior corners are not eligible for Return & Refund.
4. The PVD laser weight have random colors due to the process. Each color will not be exactly the same, there will be different color variations!
5. The color chips in the keyboard rendering are for reference only, there may be color differences in the actual colors.
-Make sure to QC your keyboard case and weight before building it. For any issues besides the three above, please get in touch with our customer support agents to get help.
-For anything built is not eligible for Return & Refund.
- In quality inspection, expected to start shipping around Aug 06th (2023-08-02)
- PVD sandblasted brass weight stripe adds engraved TET text (2023-7-13)
- In production (2023-05-26)
- Prototype confirmed and in production now. (2023-05-18)
- The production of R1 prototype has been completed and still needs to be adjusted.
- Estimated shipping date: August 2023
- Pre-order sale date: May 19th, 2023
Price $262/$246 of the kit only includes below items:
- Aluminum case x1
- Weight x1 (excluding color chips)
- Weight stripe x1
- Stabilizer Shims x1 set
- Silicone socks x1 set
- Screws x1 set
- Rubber feet x1 set
The following accessories should be purchased separately and added to the cart with the kit together (add option of PCB+Plate+Foam kit, color chips)
- PCB x1
- Main plate x1
- Numpad plate x1
- Case foam x1
- PCB foam x1
- Switch Pad x1 set
- Color chips
Note: Must choose 9 or more color chips, and the colors can be selected according to your own preferences
Aluminum Customizable multi-color weight add-ons (Inspired by a triangle Rubik's Cube)
Anodized aluminum case
PVD stainless steel weight
PVD sandblasted brass weight stripe
7° typing degree
Non-Flex cut Solderable/Hot-swap PCB
Separate numpad plate
FRL (Function-row less) Layout
Semi-transparent RGB badge indicator
Inherited the structure of the Odin series